Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline Trolley system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bigtaffster

I have an Xline 45lt trolley system which is great. I don't have a van yet so im just working out the back of my car. 

I would like to know if it's possibly to add a hosereel so that I can leave the boot of the motor open and just walk with the pole and reel to my houses. Would it be easy to set up ? I assume I can run hose from my trolley system to the reel and attach the pole and off I go ? Im fairly new to the wfp hence the reason for a trolley system. But im already fed up of lifting the trolley in and out of the boot lol.

Thanks  

That’s exactly what I do; leave the trolley/DI vessel in the boot; DI vessel attached thru the car window using a few feet of 6mm microbore to the hose reel, which has 100m microbore which I attach my pole to. Use an old bike chain/lock on the hose reel depending on the area, but the overall process works fine - and I don’t have to get the trolley out the car at all. Carry a load of 25l barrels to fill up on the go. Made a huge difference to how I work...that and a univalve!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The trolley comes in really handy with the hard to access properties no doubt about it. Best case scenario would to have both....a van system and a trolley. I can only have the trolley system at the minute. I have recently bought an hosereel and this gives me an alternative way of working which I'm finding quite good atvthe moment ?

Back