Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Softwash Job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Generaly to remove lichen you hypo it then pressure wash soft washing alone won’t remove it unless you give it a good scrub with a broom it’s also quicker to pressure wash it , is the red colour the original slab colour quite often before cleaning customers have forgotten what the original colour is and after cleaning they say ide forgotten that they were that colour . For a first attempt I would say that’s looking very good 

Last edited by a moderator:
Generaly to remove lichen you hypo it then pressure wash soft washing alone won’t remove it unless you give it a good scrub with a broom it’s also quicker to pressure wash it , is the red colour the original slab colour quite often before cleaning customers have forgotten what the original colour is and after cleaning they say ide forgotten that they were that colour . For a first attempt I would say that’s looking very good 
Cheers I appreciate it, the customer does seem very happy but as it is my first attempt I was slightly worried (Never said anything to the customer) I scrubbed it with a hard brush but will go back this week and run the pressure washer over it thanks.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back