Jjs window cleaning service

How much business does a website bring in?

Hi all

Early next year I'm considering@Gav to do me a website.just wondered how much extra business I can expect when it's up and running...any experiences/ideas?[emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Gav

That all really depends on your SEO and how you rank. It's one thing to get a website done it's another to get it ranking and seen by the people who are searching for your service. https://wpwebsitemanagement.co.uk/must-read/

I website can be your best advert with ongoing free traffic BUT only if it is found by people who are looking for it.

@gav hoping you can assist me with my seo also?
Have heard stories of cleaners becoming swamped with work following getting a website (fingers crossed)

Gav

I would normally suggest @K in Kent he does an awesome job but sadly haven't heard from him for months. I know some here have used other seo services so they may have suggestions. I have a couple of contacts who I will speak to and see what they might be able to offer. 

I would normally suggest [mention=1941]K in Kent[/mention] he does an awesome job but sadly haven't heard from him for months. I know some here have used other seo services so they may have suggestions. I have a couple of contacts who I will speak to and see what they might be able to offer. 

Thankyou
Hoping to get you working on the site in January if not before. Suggestions appreciated for SEO[emoji106]

Iron Giant

It's kinda how long is a piece of string question, It can ultimately bring in loads of work partnered with an actively managed FB page, my website has helped me gain 100's of new jobs over the years and the fact that I have a payments page for GoCardless this again has meant that I have got 100's signed up to GC which has had major positives in terms of reduced working hours on admin and collecting compared to years ago.

Edited by Iron Giant