johnny bravo

smart tv headphones

johnny bravo

non related window cleaning,   does anyone use wireless bluetooth headphones  for TV,      been looking around for a decent pair to use late at night for films ,  put on loud surround effect

they have some in currys atm    £79,

cannot test in shop with tv s,   due to hygene, they say

P4dstar

I think I know what you're trying to watch late at night and don't want anyone else to hear 😂

johnny bravo

ha ha,     no thats first thing in morning,      there for the mrs,   im in bed by 11.30,   she stays up all hours.      great if you can do it.   but she dont work,

maybe a xmas pressie,

haha,   cant compete with the echoe plus i got last year,  she likes gadget things to use.

got sick of asking alexa to play ernie    fastest milkman in the west,   benny hill,    great fun in our house

smart tv s  have bluetooth,  so can use wireless and use phone etc with them on,    its an idea

we will have to have a XMAS  gift idea page.        saves getting a headache.

BigFoot

If you have a pair of tidy detachable wire headphones you could upgrade them to bluetooth for about £1.50 with this nifty auxiliary adapter. I’ve an old set of well made heavy beats and am doing the upgrade because I can’t stand wire.

it can also upgrade old hifi units to bluetooth.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bluetooth-41-aux-receiver-only-146-aliexpress-hevaral-tech-store-3103106

johnny bravo

ive seen these,       im just looking at it as a xmas pressie.       takes the pressure of xmas if i get things early.   headphones are just a thought, she has enough perfume, pjs etc,   need something different