RWCleaning

Do you get what you pay for ?

Incheck

Yeah couldn’t agree more, my nan had a twin tub washing machine for over 25 years, their boiler & gas fires are nearly 50 years old and still going strong [emoji123] things really were made to last.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Green Pro Clean Ltd
1 hour ago, Incheck said:

Yeah couldn’t agree more, my nan had a twin tub washing machine for over 25 years, their boiler & gas fires are nearly 50 years old and still going strong emoji123.png things really were made to last.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Why am I now craving chicken wings?  

scottish cleaning service

After I did the gas course, we all noticed the same with new boilers. The manufacturers want them to last 10 years and then buy a new one. It means they are kept in business by selling new boilers. They now make them so complicated that you need to replace the full part which is pretty expensive because its a genuine part. If they make a boiler to last then China will copy the parts and flog them at half the price. Manufacturer then goes bust because no one is buying their parts. Only way to get round it, is by offering 5, 7 or 10yr warranties. Once the warrantee runs out then you wait till it breaks and buy another boiler, that's what I intend to do.