Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harris pole - can you fit unger tools on it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

Hi guys, does anyone know if you can fit unger blade scrapers and applicator handles to a harris pole? I have a rather tired and battered unger pole and i can’t say i’ve enjoyed using it over the years. Pole sections slide and don’t lock tightly enough, i’ve fixed it once or twice without much extra longevity to its life being achieved so looking to replace it now. Harris pole looks better value for money all round but i’m just wondering if my tools will fit it? Thanks guys.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes you can the under scraper and applicator and squeege all work with it , the end on the Harris pole is the same as the unger alloy poles the ends are interchangeable 

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate Converted a Harris pole for me  to take unger adjustable cone Don’t think I have ever used it ? 

62B35A76-B72F-4AE4-BF9D-8078403D06FD.jpeg

93B61163-6F7E-4E56-9961-3CA4E7BFED14.jpeg

I ordered it along with some pro-gutter tools and the angle attachment. I have been finding that mossy gutters are a breeze with the vac, but thick muddy gutters constantly block up the hose and tubes and it gets inconvenient continuously flushing through with hot water and cleaning the filter every day, so on these muddier type jobs i think the pro-gutter tools will fit the bill a bit more appropriately.
Thanks guys [emoji41]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back