Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extending Phantom Hi-Mod pole for Solar Panel cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't think it's that as such, I have not had a bad experience with Gardiners so I can only reply based on my experience.

I think asking you to send them back first before they would send the correct brushes out is bad. especially when they will look at you account and order history and how much you will have spent with them, that should have been enough to immediately send out the correct items as it was completely there fault. 
I appreciate that Gardiners get it right the majority of time and their poles are the best but anyone that dares to post a bad experience with them gets ridiculed. Not exactly what should happen as it will prevent genuine grievances from being posted.

I ordered some soft washing  chemicals from Bonnymans they sent the wrong stuff and I phoned they admitted it was there fault and told me to keep the products as a sorry for sending the wrong stuff I was well chuffed as it was £150 of other stuff that we use anyway 

I appreciate that Gardiners get it right the majority of time and their poles are the best but anyone that dares to post a bad experience with them gets ridiculed. Not exactly what should happen as it will prevent genuine grievances from being posted.
That shouldn't happen anyway, I personally don't really rate the SLX sections which I have mentioned in the past, mainly sections #1 & #2 but then I am so very used to the metal banded sections that never wear or spin just snap ? but not having to adjust sections is godsend 

Maybe I'll go to the dark side one day and just buy 22ft pole 

I’m in the market for a hi mod top quality pole for roof cleaning. Have read this thread from start to finish , Gardiner products are now struck off my list

I’m in the market for a hi mod top quality pole for roof cleaning. Have read this thread from start to finish , Gardiner products are now struck off my list
We have tried most poles on the market , and currently have around 28-30 poles in total all Gardiner’s , yes you get an occasional clamp that needs re gluing but there is nothing else out there in the same league , just my experience over the last 18 plus years of using them

My hands been playing up again these last few weeks thinking evo8 may have to be my next pole my extreme 22 hanging in there just buy the skin of its teeth ?think I gave a slx section in there somewhere not 100 percent as snapped one and had a spair in shed but slx I think ? if gardners had bolt on clamps with rubber insurts they be the best 100 percent

My hands been playing up again these last few weeks thinking evo8 may have to be my next pole my extreme 22 hanging in there just buy the skin of its teeth ?think I gave a slx section in there somewhere not 100 percent as snapped one and had a spair in shed but slx I think ? if gardners had bolt on clamps with rubber insurts they be the best 100 percent
Yep give the ova 8 a try. Its super comfortable to hold and not a bad pole. Having said that, I have replaced my ova 8 with an SLX and I reckon that the SLX is slightly better over all.

Latest Posts

Back