adamangler

Moving to Squeege from cleaner planner

adamangler

So i moved to cp from george around last april.

Got use to it eventually i now i really like it a lot....

However i notice squeege also has go cardless intergration and you can text for free using your mobile date...

cleaner planner costs me £35 per month plus text local costs so around £50 a month or so compared to just £10 for squeegee

now i did briefly try squeegee back then and though it was ok, bit buggy and what i didnt like was the lack of an overview of all your days like you can see on cp weeks ahead

It seems on squeegee you can only see a day at a time by clicking on it.

Does anyone use it succesfully and have moved from cp ? how do you get on with it and is it easy to use day to day ?

cheers

Squeegee App

Happy to answer any questions and provide a walk through of features! It is very different to CP but we have many users who have successfully transitioned across!

Squeegee App
Just now, adamangler said:

Yep I know @Squeegee App are very helpfull.

Just wanted to hear from a user's point of view 

Totally understandable! 👍

TJTOPCAT

@adamangler I moved from CP to squeegee about 6 months ago.
At first it was a bit daunting however all customers and details moved over effortlessly and squeegee support very reassuring.
The features that have been added and updated on a weekly basis have made a great product even better.
It takes a while to get used to the interface but you will soon pick it up.
I must say that the support is phenomenal and email and phone call are answered straight away and any issues you have will be dealt with until resolved.
As you mentioned the cost savings in comparison to CP the main difference is that squeegee runs in real time so any invoice, price or data you input or change is updated immediately.
CP runs offline and you update at the end of your working day.
Squeegee has some far superior touches and for me works really well.
The gocardless integration is faultless and the ability to invoice and send by text or email immediately is a great feature.
A far superior product to CP once you have taken the leap.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Dane

If I’ve read this right that you can text off squeegee and it will come up with your company name for free? Isn’t that what textlocal is? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Squeegee App
59 minutes ago, Dane said:

If I’ve read this right that you can text off squeegee and it will come up with your company name for free? Isn’t that what textlocal is? Thanks

Hi Dave, 

There are options for business name on the integrated textlocal and twilio options, but the sms using your own device allowance is number only so would only show your business name if they have it saved in their address book. 

Cheers! 

Squeegee App
1 hour ago, Squeegee App said:

Hi Dave, 

There are options for business name on the integrated textlocal and twilio options, but the sms using your own device allowance is number only so would only show your business name if they have it saved in their address book. 

Cheers! 

Sorry Dane, think my phone autocorrected you to Dave! 🙂👍

Dane

Sorry Dane, think my phone autocorrected you to Dave! [emoji846][emoji106]

No worries mate, been called worse [emoji23]... have a good one [emoji1531]

Squeegee App
19 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

You sure can, use on multi-devices is a premium feature and as long as there is a data connection they will sync in real time 😊

CM Cleaning Services

I'm just of trialling squeegee but seems smartround only allow data download in class format and squeegee don't recognise the information to upload ..... Long few days manually typing up customers and tinkering around just to trial it lol 

Squeegee App
1 minute ago, CM Cleaning Services said:

I'm just of trialling squeegee but seems smartround only allow data download in class format and squeegee don't recognise the information to upload ..... Long few days manually typing up customers and tinkering around just to trial it lol 

Hi there, what we'd recommend is just adding a few customers at first to have a play around with the app and get a feel for it. If you're happy to commit to moving across and upgrade to Premium, we are more than happy to import your data for you for a fee that is then credited to your premium account (so you have effectively just paid the first few months up front to cover our labour costs for doing the import for you) 🙂

Phildeeney
On 04/01/2019 at 07:33, Squeegee App said:

You sure can, use on multi-devices is a premium feature and as long as there is a data connection they will sync in real time 😊

Hi would it be possible to put a setup direct debit button along with the pay now link to stripe? 

sketch-1549481355672.png