Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yer but £3.60 ain’t gonna pay for drugs surely, I remember the cheapest bit of puff you could buy was £7.50 & that was back in 1987 ?
Yeh I remember, for a teenth (1/16) Nowdays they all smoke skunk, cheapest usually tenner a gram. Smell it a mile away but one of our mates still tries to get away with smoking it in the beer gardens

Yeh I remember, for a teenth (1/16) Nowdays they all smoke skunk, cheapest usually tenner a gram. Smell it a mile away but one of our mates still tries to get away with smoking it in the beer gardens
Smell of that stuff makes me gag mate ? my days of all that are long gone, but saying that my lad is a Dj he’s car is waiting for a part so I’m taking him to the radio station tomorrow then on to 2 venues so ya never know ????

Smell of that stuff makes me gag mate ? my days of all that are long gone, but saying that my lad is a Dj he’s car is waiting for a part so I’m taking him to the radio station tomorrow then on to 2 venues so ya never know ????

It's not grass at they type of things. Youl have been going about telling everyone you loved them after taking a tenner bean.

It's not grass at they type of things. Youl have been going about telling everyone you loved them after taking a tenner bean.
You know it, where ya from ? What ya had ? I ain’t been raving for a few months I don’t mind the all dayers but not the dancing till 6am at my age cos it hurts me feet? my lad is proper rockstar DJ even had a woman come up & ask for his autograph on her Charlie’s ?? can’t wait to see his smug face if he gets asked at a pride event ??

Attachments

• D9CB1D16-DF3F-4222-8DB2-2FC53773267E.jpeg
    D9CB1D16-DF3F-4222-8DB2-2FC53773267E.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 22
You know it, where ya from ? What ya had ? I ain’t been raving for a few months I don’t mind the all dayers but not the dancing till 6am at my age cos it hurts me feet? my lad is proper rockstar DJ even had a woman come up & ask for his autograph on her Charlie’s ?? can’t wait to see his smug face if he gets asked at a pride event ??

Not touched anything for years, to old now. The tenner beans going about up here are coated in acid too at the moment. Although you might feel a million bucks and think your perfectly fine on them. In reality your looking like something that's came from another planet. It's not something you can do without someone noticing.

Back