paul alan

constructor brush with spares.

paul alan

12" constructor with 3 sets of new bristles, 3 spare hydrblades and loads of other stuff.

£145 + postage.

paul alan

The brush is in perfect working order and does everything its supposed to, but I have too many brushes and prefer a lighter one's this year.

I modified a Gardiner extreme so it now has 6 1.4mm jets, when they hit the glass they give a "rinse bar" effect. Its perfect for me, I don't see me using anything else for a while.

The brush is also listed on eBay, I put it up last night and had a bid right away. There's also photo's on there. If you are interested you can have a bid if you like mate.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/window-cleaning-water-fed-pole-constructor-brush-200-extras/132903011948?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D96ea025ecb4849cfadcdb56aedabc7f4%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D112030564811%26itm%3D132903011948&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A7ee21a3b-0c4e-11e9-8208-74dbd18031d5|parentrq%3Affe8888c1670a9caf7e8ba75ffef8183|iid%3A1

Edited by paul alan

DJT
2 hours ago, paul alan said:

The brush is in perfect working order and does everything its supposed to, but I have too many brushes and prefer a lighter one's this year.

I modified a Gardiner extreme so it now has 6 1.4mm jets, when they hit the glass they give a "rinse bar" effect. Its perfect for me, I don't see me using anything else for a while.

The brush is also listed on eBay, I put it up last night and had a bid right away. There's also photo's on there. If you are interested you can have a bid if you like mate.

Any pics of your rinse bar mod?

paul alan

Yes mate

F76B43D8-279F-4CC1-8236-2BE6CB66CFC3.jpeg

Not letting me upload any more pics!

6 Half size jets, when they hit the glass they form a water "bar".

Edited by paul alan

paul alan

extreme rinse bar.png

Needs some tweaking to get the jets inline but I'm looking forward to using it.

Den
2 hours ago, paul alan said:

extreme rinse bar.png

Needs some tweaking to get the jets inline but I'm looking forward to using it.

Reckon you could even turn the flow down a little more as you have a nice wall of water there looking great. 

paul alan

I have fitted the hydroblade to the tucker in a rough way, I'm going to drill some holes and fit it proper tonight.

The rinse is awesome.

Tucker hydroblade.jpg

Den

Looking good mate have to post photo when you have completed the mod 👍

Loving the rinse bar now especially the 35cm on the extreme brush, just ordered another low pressure 26cm and ultimate medium brush as I have a quite a few house where the windows don't suit the 35cm brushes and my son won't give up his 26cm rinsebar haha. 

paul alan

Still be using my rinse bars from gardeners too, I just like messing around with stuff, I'm off till the 7th, god knows what I'll have made by then.

I'm going to order 10 x 0.8mm jets for the 14" brush and fitting them at some point.

Den
6 minutes ago, paul alan said:

Still be using my rinse bars from gardeners too, I just like messing around with stuff, I'm off till the 7th, god knows what I'll have made by then.

I'm going to order 10 x 0.8mm jets for the 14" brush and fitting them at some point.

Be good to see that you will have to keep us updated . 

DJT
33 minutes ago, paul alan said:

I'm going to order 10 x 0.8mm jets for the 14" brush and fitting them 

where do you get the jets from?

paul alan
Part Timer
paul alan
33 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

@Iron Gianthas been a fan of these for years

That's where I picked the idea up from.

I wonder how he gets them to sit in the stock??

Part Timer
4 hours ago, paul alan said:

Well @Iron Giantwill answer when he stops drinking Brown Ale 😲

Iron Giant
13 hours ago, paul alan said:

I normally use Clarkes 1mm welding tips and they fit straight into Gardiners brushes and are a good snug fit, I can only assume they are the same outer diameter so should be fine, just make sure when you fit the hose you fit it to the jet before placing jets in the brush and that the hose goes just over the thread otherwise you will get a small leak then they just push into the brush and all will be good.

9 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Well @Iron Giantwill answer when he stops drinking Brown Ale 😲

Brown Ale and PS4

paul alan
27 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

I normally use Clarkes 1mm welding tips and they fit straight into Gardiners brushes and are a good snug fit, I can only assume they are the same outer diameter so should be fine, just make sure when you fit the hose you fit it to the jet before placing jets in the brush and that the hose goes just over the thread otherwise you will get a small leak then they just push into the brush and all will be good.

Brown Ale and PS4

thanks

Iron Giant
1 hour ago, paul alan said:

thanks

No worries, the ones I usually buy are https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-pack-of-5-1-0mm-welding-tips/  which could have larger od than the ones you have bought as mine have 1.0 stamped on them and yours have 0.8 I wouldn't have thought it would be anything to worry about as the difference may be hardly noticeable at all or could be referencing to the id, let me know how they fit once you get them.