Iain jones

Best upvc cleaner advice needed

Iain jones

Hi what is the best upvc cleaner, that bring this like new

IMG_20190302_182545.jpg

Nudel

I understand unger rubout is good? Just got a bottle of it myself, but haven't tried it on upvc yet. Works fine on water stains though.

scottish cleaning service

Nu stock has a clear liquid PVC cleaner that's a fiver for a litre. I use it all the time and brings the pvc up like new.

Clearview Lee
45 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Nu stock has a clear liquid PVC cleaner that's a fiver for a litre. I use it all the time and brings the pvc up like new.

I’d use Ubik200 with 1200 grit sandpaper on that. 

Incheck

The pink stuff without a doubt. Good value for money too. 3 tubs on ebay for around £10 or £11. Unger rub out is very good, it is £20 a bottle though so i would say the pink stuff beats it. 

Clearview Lee
3 hours ago, Incheck said:

The pink stuff without a doubt. Good value for money too. 3 tubs on ebay for around £10 or £11. Unger rub out is very good, it is £20 a bottle though so i would say the pink stuff beats it. 

Never even heard of it, but just seen it on eBay. Cheap as chips too! May have to try that. How do you apply it/scrub the paste?

Robbo

Magic eraser pads to start then Unger rubout.

I'll check out the pink stuff, thanks.

Incheck
3 hours ago, Clearview Lee said:

Never even heard of it, but just seen it on eBay. Cheap as chips too! May have to try that. How do you apply it/scrub the paste?

Yes just scrub it on with a rough type blue microfibre cloth, screwfix do them in packs of 10 or 50 👍

Dave B
On 03/03/2019 at 14:17, Incheck said:

£1 in sainsburys at the moment 

Well it is where i am so worth a look

IMG-20190516-WA0009.jpeg

Edited by Dave B