Josh Foster

Facebook bussiness page

Josh Foster

Hi I have created a Facebook business page but struggling how best to share it or advertise it. I have invited friends to share it. I have joined groups but can't seem to figure how to share it with them. Is it worth paying to advertise it. Any help much appreciated thanks.

Iron Giant

If you want people to see your business page and get likes then yes paying £10-15 over 3 days will have a good effect but it won't always get you jobs may be just the odd job, as for sharing to local selling pages it's not something I have done, I think from memory @Dave B has had some good success with this though. 

Poles Apart

I have done this with some success, I linked it to my Yell ad and my website, some say yell is a waste of time that's not strictly true you have to work at everything your business looks more professional if managed well keep posting every day and join local community groups that allow business advertising.

Dave B

Your business fb page is for putting pics of jobs etc and any random or relevant stuff about your area as it keeps people seeing your page

I use local community groups to advertise rather than the swap n sell sites and only twice have I ever boosted a post in 5 years

Keep changing it up though as nothing worse than the same old ad daily which will just get ignored