Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best form of advertising / attracting customers

• Thread starter Deleted member 5762
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 5762

Has anyone found what the best types of advertising are for picking up new customers have been recently please?

I used to pick up a but of work from facebook advertising - I got the usual messers and vague enquiries etc that you get with social media, but also some very good customers. Plus also some through word of mouth.

Since they changed there page formatting and the advert tweeks it seems to be quite unreliable.

I'm getting some vehicle signage done as I don't currently have any, but I'd like to know if anyone has had any success with any other types - I can only think of cards, flyers etc off the top of my head.

Thank you.

Has anyone found what the best types of advertising are for picking up new customers have been recently please?

I used to pick up a but of work from facebook advertising - I got the usual messers and vague enquiries etc that you get with social media, but also some very good customers. Plus also some through word of mouth.

Since they changed there page formatting and the advert tweeks it seems to be quite unreliable.

I'm getting some vehicle signage done as I don't currently have any, but I'd like to know if anyone has had any success with any other types - I can only think of cards, flyers etc off the top of my head.

Thank you.
Checkatrade was a really good help for me

Nice clean well written van is our best advertisement and its free each month. I fully leave Checkatrade next month but when I started it was a God send. I would get one window cleaning job miles away for £13 a month and thought what a waste of time. Now have over £100 worth and takes me an hour to clean. I still advertise in local booklet at £60 a month to attracted local cleans. After 5 years one doesn't need to advertise because folk see you out cleaning and the work just comes in by walk-ups. Must have half a dozen this month and lost one.

Latest Posts

Back