Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small T-bar & sleeve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

I have a number of customers with small windows and am looking for a 6-8" T-bar and sleeve, any suggestions as to where i can get one with sleeves, idealy WCW but cant find one.

Any suggestions

Or

How do you guys combat this problem as my Unger S mop is just to big.

Thanks

Jon

I have a number of customers with small windows and am looking for a 6-8" T-bar and sleeve, any suggestions as to where i can get one with sleeves, idealy WCW but cant find one.

Any suggestions

Or

Thanks

Jon

Something like this ??? 6087906A-A31C-4677-ABB8-37BE6FEEC993.jpeg

E9FC1E2D-00FA-4F7D-809F-D418B5BCB9FA.jpeg

https://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/

they sell a couple of 6” applicators, not much choice though.

if it’s just a couple of windows I’ll dab the window with the end of the applicator and use my cill cloth to wet in the rest.
Cheers, just ordered one from here.

6" unger alloy T-Bar

6" unger S Sleeve

£22 inc vat an postage.

Wish id had it last night woulda saved me an hour i think., oh well next time i do them 4 houses, its paid for itself ?

Any suggestions

Or

Thanks

Jon
I have a number of small windows, particularly in villages, so I don't use an applicator at all. Just spray and blade. I have numerous squeegees that I have cut down over the years, and so I have one to fit 99% of my windows. You spray your solution on then wipe the top of the frame, and you must wipe the squeegee before you blade. It is very quick, so useful if you have a lot of windows to do,

Latest Posts

Back