Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internal factory window

WCF

Help Support WCF:

pottsy

Hi lads

had anyone used the dragonfly internal window pole from brodex ? I do a couple of factory internals and ladders can be a right pain to place in some spots, it’s not a cheap pole hence the question 

cheers 

Hi lads

had anyone used the dragonfly internal window pole from brodex ? I do a couple of factory internals and ladders can be a right pain to place in some spots, it’s not a cheap pole hence the question 

cheers 

If the window is 99% clean then theses things work ok but anything with evan  the smallest amount of dirt it will smear like mad , I tried one on a car showrooms job we do and the windows are done inside every 6 weeks trad so there is very little dirt  , tried the dragonfly thing I borrowed it off a friend well what a mess took twist as long and the results were horrendous, we now trad it and get a far better results , they are also very expensive for what they are , personally I would look at trading it guaranteed good results .

Latest Posts

Back