Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chemical injector with a 12v pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BrummyJohn

Hi, 

At present i'm mixing batches of softwash chems into 20ltr drums and transporting them to the job site.

I use a 12v Everflo EF4000 pump and want to know if anyone can recommend a downstream or upstream adjustable chemical injector that will cut out all the premixing i have to do at the min.

Hi, 

At present i'm mixing batches of softwash chems into 20ltr drums and transporting them to the job site.

I use a 12v Everflo EF4000 pump and want to know if anyone can recommend a downstream or upstream adjustable chemical injector that will cut out all the premixing i have to do at the min.

You can use a dosetron but they are very expensive , the latest gadget on the market are called metering ball valves prices start from around £65 if memory serves me well 

Thanks Pjj, your mention of 'metering ball valves' has sent me on some research journey.

It looks the best suited for us and the way to go though for accuracy and ease of use.

cheers

Actually I ended up buying a Dosatron type chemical pro-portioner off Ali-Express. Still waiting for it to arrive but I do have a guy working on putting together a triple valve system using the ST66 metering valves. He get's the parts from rm-suttner.com.

I'll update on any new developments

Latest Posts

Back