Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sources for soft wash study for a total newcomer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DeLaCruz

Looking for relevant high quality articles / videos / anything useful for studying the art of soft washing - thanks in advance for any good sources 

Looking for relevant high quality articles / videos / anything useful for studying the art of soft washing - thanks in advance for any good sources 
 Take a look at Darran smith purple rhinos videos , he deals a lot with Ac lockier the American guy he is very knowledgeable although a lot slag him off he is very good , I have been on his courses and would recommend them although I don’t subscribe to spraying bleach everywhere like he does ???this is softwashing using hypo or bleach , using biocides is also softwashing but a different type of treatment , not sure which type you are referring to .

None , but that doesn’t stop the haters , Darran has had some serious abuse on social media , I speak as I find and he has been very helpful to me and I like the guy , and would recommend him to others 

Had plenty of long chats with Smithy... nice guy.  My point was a simple one.  Who you want to listen to? The man with a company that has million pound turn over or the hater working for himself out the back of his 54 plate transit connect? 

Latest Posts

Back