Od windows

Can I put Vision v2 in tank b4 a di bottle

Od windows

I have a di bottle after my tank can I put vision v2 in the tank or will the di just take it back out

Pjj
9 hours ago, Od windows said:

I have a di bottle after my tank can I put vision v2 in the tank or will the di just take it back out

I dont think so but @kevinc250 would be able to tell you he uses additives 

Edited by Pjj

kevinc250

thanks paul for the tag, hello @Od windowsand welcome to the forum, vision and di vessels has always been an odd debate, the original inventors/users were all ro/di so naturally, di users were never really thought about if i'm honest.

early reports back (this is from years ago mind) from di users said the additive went straight through the vessel no problems and tbh I can't see why the resin would cause a problem, the best way is to try it, mix the dose of v2 in your case into a clean bottle and shake to mix together then add to your tank- its better if the mix is left overnight to fully blend with the tank water.

either do that or move the di vessel to the input side ie fill up through the vessel .

hope this helps a bit