Sign in to follow this  
jack b

Pole Hose - Water Genie Supertuff Hose/ Is it ?

jack b

Hi guys, I'm in the market for some replacement 6mm ID (Microbore) pole hose and came across this online MICROBORE 100M 6MM BLUE WATER GENIE SUPERTUFF HOSE REINFORCED.

Has anyone tried it and if so any negatives observed. Price is £46 odd.

Iron Giant

Yes I tried it and after less than 6 months use the outer layer had worn quite a bit, I managed to use it for around 14 months and despite no leaks or holes I figured it was only a matter of time before it it wore right through, I still have it on my old petal reel in my garage collecting dust

I replaced it with this Blue Hose 6mm-id 100m  from Circuit Hydraulics I have had it in daily use for just short of 4 months and it's very good hose and a lot more durable so far and with an OD of 11mm it's lightweight to use and handle, it feels almost twice as small in diameter than the super tuff or any other hose I have used, it's list price is £46.50 with delivery

Edited by Iron Giant