Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jonny 67

Hi guys, I'm about to order a pure freedom 100m of 6mm internal bore, which will be used with their electric reel (hot water). I have a choice of the high viz green or what seems to be a more robust red hose. The red hose weighs 9 kegs, and the high viz is just under 5kgs. I'd just like a bit of advice from anyone, with experience of these hoses, and to decide which one to purchase. TIA

Hi guys, I'm about to order a pure freedom 100m of 6mm internal bore, which will be used with their electric reel (hot water). I have a choice of the high viz green or what seems to be a more robust red hose. The red hose weighs 9 kegs, and the high viz is just under 5kgs. I'd just like a bit of advice from anyone, with experience of these hoses, and to decide which one to purchase. TIA
I'd go for the red because it has more words in it's description 

I think @Part Timer has had this hose , I haven’t used the pure freedom one but have used the Grippatank equivalent it’s nice hose but very heavy pulling it around we just use normal yellow micro bore on all our vans now and don’t have a problem with it using hot water 

I use the red hose from Pure Freedom...mines 3 and a half years old used with hot water every day....it needs replacing now so ive ordered 100m of red hose from window cleaning warehouse(same hose)

Back