pottsy

Should of stayed in bed

pottsy

Sooo 5.30 am apartments main high street get swiftly 55 out rest it on back doors turned round just to see it fall into road as a car runs over the goose neck f****** suppose I was lucky 2 seconds later would of hit the car and that wouldn’t of ended well,!!  moral of the story never take you eyes of your pole 😞😞 🙂 

Baldmonkey

Mate bad luck, chin up it was a goose neck and not you, hope things improve 👍

dazmond

how can you window clean at 530am in the dark?it doesnt get light til 8am here in manchester (currently)

Pjj
1 hour ago, dazmond said:

how can you window clean at 530am in the dark?it doesnt get light til 8am here in manchester (currently)

We do early morning commercial and a few shops whilst it’s dark as they are in public areas and a one way street and cannot be done during the normal working day , always come up clean 

Part Timer
18 minutes ago, Pjj said:

We do early morning commercial and a few shops whilst it’s dark as they are in public areas and a one way street and cannot be done during the normal working day , always come up clean 

This is where technique and sufficient flow comes into play

dazmond

...and a head torch!(i would imagine!)😁

Tango
On 15/01/2020 at 20:21, Pjj said:

I don't feel so bad now doing a house ages ago as it was getting dark lol

Cleanco
10 hours ago, dazmond said:

...and a head torch!(i would imagine!)😁

Tried that on my domestics and they thought they were being burgled so the idea got scrapped😂. We always used to be out in the dark when I worked for a commercial cleaning company. No other option on a lot of jobs. 

7 hours ago, Tango said:

I don't feel so bad now doing a house ages ago as it was getting dark lol

I wouldn’t worry too much. No ones ever said owt to us and quite often we do a few in low light to save calling back to an area the next day. Usual rule of thumb for us though is when the streetlights start to come on it’s time to pack up.