Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting exterior property cleaning.(part/time).

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Arthur Connal

Hi guy's, Newbie here have been following your threads with great interest and have picked up a good few

idea's/answers to hopefully my new cleaning venture for the forth coming 2020 spring/summer, I have quite

a large mono-blocked/slabbed garden which I do my own,chemical jet-wash, same as, guttering & fascia/Sofia's.

What I would like to add to my working gear Is a good reliable Back/pack, WFP & Brush-head I don't plan to do

window cleaning but I though it would ideal for doing white upvc frames doors etc. anyway this is my introduction

to all, I think you have a brilliant forum here.

P1040930.JPG

Hi guy's, Newbie here have been following your threads with great interest and have picked up a good few

idea's/answers to hopefully my new cleaning venture for the forth coming 2020 spring/summer, I have quite

a large mono-blocked/slabbed garden which I do my own,chemical jet-wash, same as, guttering & fascia/Sofia's.

What I would like to add to my working gear Is a good reliable Back/pack, WFP & Brush-head I don't plan to do

window cleaning but I though it would ideal for doing white upvc frames doors etc. anyway this is my introduction

to all, I think you have a brilliant forum here.

View attachment 19046

First and foremost welcome to a great forum Arthur.

Secondly you've got a great array of kit already.

The best tried and tested backpack system on the market would be a Gardiner branded backpack 

Stay well clear of cheap Chinese maxi blast or similar brands.

A worthy side note.. the Gardiner backpack isn't rated for harsh chemical applications and you will void the warranty as the pump seals will rot. You can easily purchase chemical rated replacement pumps from Darren Ansbro at DA Components 

I personally recommend the Unger Nlite One series poles or Bladeright cleaning supplies Boss poles. Both affordable and work well for advanced or new starters. 

There are many brush heads however I favour and use the Unger Radius brush or the Phantom 11″ DuPont Nylon Brush from Facelift.

I'm sure many experts will continue this thread. 

Have a look on Gardiner pole systems web site there back packs are good value fir money , pole wise depends what you want to spend but either the clx range it slx are good poles 

Back