Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Back Packs £40

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah my trainers are made inChina ,

I could get another pair from China at fraction of the price and they wouldn’t last me half the time ,

all what I’m saying is they aren’t made for window cleaning , 
WFP Backpacks are made mainly by a Business called Kobold they are chemical crop sprayers.

None are actually for window cleaning even the gardiners ones.

All made in the same place in china.

Used a kobold one for 3 years before it died.

Pay the extra £50 and get decent one from gardeners , last you a lot longer , even if you bought 2 of them , 
Made in the same place lol.

Not made by gardiners.

Have you got a link @Poles Apart?

I need a couple for hypo.

That looks the same as our WCW one which we have been abusing mercylessly for years.

If I could get one for forty quid I'd get one for spraying chems, but it would cost me as much again for shipping and I have other needs/priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
None are actually for window cleaning even the gardiners ones.

All made in the same place in china.

Used a kobold one for 3 years before it died.

Made in the same place lol.

Not made by gardiners.

Have you got a link @Poles Apart?

I need a couple for hypo.
Here's the link Dave the first one I looked at was too be shipped from Honk Kong and it said maybe subject to import tax then I found this in Leicester £4 delivery https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16L-Electric-Knapsack-Garden-Sprayer-Backpack-Pump-Water-Chemical-Weed-Killer/352942458881

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I could buy 3 of them for the price of a gardiners v3 delivered and throw away when knackered.

If you open one up it is the same pump and pwm etc just an 8ah battery instead of the 12ah on the gardiners.

The 12ah lasts a week without charging so easy to get a couple days work off one of these.

I’ve been using one of these today. Red though.

Infact it’s been used everyday for the last ten months, along with a gardiner backpack, two guys working together. Both are going well. The guys prefer the gardener because of capacity. Fair to say the build quality is better on the Gardner too. Nothing wrong with the cheap one though.

Been using one of these for 3 years no problem. 

I bought a facelift one not long ago, stopped working after a month

All backpacks are the same cheap components inside doesnt matter whether someone has stuck a gardiners, facelift or whatever else sticker on it.

If you think any of these are "made for window" cleaning you are a sucker for marketing.

these are great 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back