Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Still use your ROs a bit.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Yeh if not already mentioned, dont let your RO membranes dry out through lack of use in these times. just a small bit of production should keep them ok. Often mine sit for way over a week without use, but I dont drain all the water out of them. When not in use, I close off the pure pipe, and have the waste hose up above the Ro, so water stays in it, stopping drying out.?‍?

Yeh if not already mentioned, dont let your RO membranes dry out through lack of use in these times. just a small bit of production should keep them ok. Often mine sit for way over a week without use, but I dont drain all the water out of them. When not in use, I close off the pure pipe, and have the waste hose up above the Ro, so water stays in it, stopping drying out.?‍?
I don’t see how it can dry out it’s a sealed system with  water in it , so at worst will always be damp surely?...

I don’t see how it can dry out it’s a sealed system with  water in it , so at worst will always be damp surely?...
Im not 100 % but its been mentioned on here before. Would probably have to be a good while, and hot weather, but Daqua Doug has said about it and another of the elder statesmen but cant remember who 

ks789 said:
Im not 100 % but its been mentioned on here before. Would probably have to be a good while, and hot weather, but Daqua Doug has said about it and another of the elder statesmen but cant remember who 
Better safe than sorry anyway

Latest Posts

Back