Pump n controller help

Having my new frame and tank fitted tomorrow, then ive gotta fit my pump, controller, battery and everything but cant find any good videos on how to do it.

Doea anybody know of any?

8 hours ago, HWCS said:

Having my new frame and tank fitted tomorrow, then ive gotta fit my pump, controller, battery and everything but cant find any good videos on how to do it.

Not sure off hand, just keep trawling, I think theres a few bits online. I got my controller on a board, along with pump, on a board, screwed to frame on side of van.Battery I have strapped in on floor. I liked the idea of the boxes where all this is in a box and can be brought indoors, but then I thought the hassle of undoing pump etc, but prob would be ok with right fittings.

1 minute ago, ks789 said:

Not sure off hand, just keep trawling, I think theres a few bits online. I got my controller on a board, along with pump, on a board, screwed to frame on side of van.Battery I have strapped in on floor. I liked the idea of the boxes where all this is in a box and can be brought indoors, but then I thought the hassle of undoing pump etc, but prob would be ok with right fittings.

Have you got any good pics please mate, id really appreciate it.

Jon

2 minutes ago, HWCS said:

Jon

hey will try later but ive got the most ancient phone ever, no camera etc, so will do it off digi camera and try upload it. im just having a quick look online

Wind o kleen
8 hours ago, HWCS said:

Controller/pump

Brown to the red 

blue to the black 

controller / battery 

Red to positive 

black to negative 

E7C47973-BD08-4FD4-9E20-DB93BCD1325B.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This chap has quite a few vids on utube, some handy ideas. Cant get pic of mine up yet, pc and me are not great 

Edited by ks789
Ian Sheppard
55 minutes ago, ks789 said:

There is a dedicated youtube channel with a number of videos showing connection user guides and covering calibration at the following link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl54VeRgErTTYxkWebM5EAg

9 hours ago, HWCS said:

Jon

Still cant get pic up of mine. This pc used to have 'import pictures' command in what they call the dialogue box. its not there so it wont let me. Blo@dy 'computer says no'  as katherine tate would've said 😂