Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Heavy duty 1inch tank tap! Anywhere sell?

Edward Baskerville

Recommended Posts

One way of doing it. Could use a nylon reducer. Could take it down to 3/4 instead of 1/2 inch  1/2 inch is easier in my opinion  Fitting for hose can be hozelock or barb as Cleanco says  I’ve got barb on mine also  






Link to comment
13 hours ago, Edward Baskerville said:

Anyone know where can get this from? Cleaning spot dont seem to have any.

Regards Edward Baskerville 


Toolstation... get a 1" to 3/4" bushing and add any tap you like less than £2 for the bushing and many cheap taps on offer from ball valves to garden style taps. Save getting ripped off for trade specific supplies and search outside the box 




Link to comment

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.


If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.