Hose attachment name help

Hi Guys, I have a hose part that requires a replacement, I have looked high and low, and have had not much luck finding out what to actually call it. I thought someone on here might enlightening me on this. I must have bought it from somewhere! This attaches from my hose that goes to the tank then on the reel. 

Thank You in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-15 at 14.28.05.jpeg

1 hour ago, BCM said:

Hi Guys, I have a hose part that requires a replacement, I have looked high and low, and have had not much luck finding out what to actually call it. I thought someone on here might enlightening me on this. I must have bought it from somewhere! This attaches from my hose that goes to the tank then on the reel. 

Thank You in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-15 at 14.28.05.jpeg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-2-3-4-Hose-Brass-Long-Life-Hozelok-Type-WFP-Window-Cleaning/163499530146

1 hour ago, Pjj said:

Top man Spruce top man 👍👍 you are like a walking encyclopaedia 

I ordered some a while back now so that's how I know where they came from. I had to look on my saved Ebay list.😇