Ionics road show

RWCleaning

8 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Anyone going to any of the ionics road show this month? Anyone been before? 

Id rather stand outside a cafe in morecambe (that's shut) on a rainy bank holiday monday with dave lee travis....

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I have been before but the nearest to me is 110 miles away so won’t be going that far . 

But if you drive at 110, you’ll get there in a about hour Paul. 

I was thinking of going to one to look around. It looks like they have good systems- I like the look of the thermion- but the cost is eye-watering. I’d want to be earning some serious money if I was ever to contemplate one. 

47 minutes ago, ksp said:

I was thinking of going to one to look around. It looks like they have good systems- I like the look of the thermion- but the cost is eye-watering. I’d want to be earning some serious money if I was ever to contemplate one. 

Grippatank is much cheaper if u want a hot water system...ionics is a rip off IMO...👎🙄

18 minutes ago, dazmond said:

Grippatank is much cheaper if u want a hot water system...ionics is a rip off IMO...👎🙄

I was looking at it for softwashing. 

8 hours ago, ksp said:

When I get to the point I think Ionics prices are reasonable, I'll be able to retire 😅

• Haha 2

I been to once before as it was local to me and it was good to see there kit live... i also looked at the gutter vax they had which made me venture in to gutter clearing, but i didnt buy there equipment 🙂  they are way expensive lol

Ionics kit is good stuff I have 3 of there systems and have another one that I have converted into a softwashing  system , I agree that they are expensive if ones want one I would look for second hand ones they do come up on eBay at very reasonable prices , or Waite for  one of the new start ups with the all singing all dancing new vans and systems to go bust and pick up a bargain 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
Master Jedi Alejandro

I'll probably drop by as they have one local to me. If nothing else I want to pick up a couple of bags of resin and thought I'd give their's a try. 

scottish cleaning service
11 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

I'll probably drop by as they have one local to me. If nothing else I want to pick up a couple of bags of resin and thought I'd give their's a try. 

A morning in Glasgow and the afternoon in Edinburgh must think we Scots are mean only giving us 2.5hrs at each venue. 😂 Probably hold it in the carpark and wash the hotels windows as payment.