Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic tank floor clamps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TWC

Has anyone got some spare floor clamps for an ionic 650l system?
Or knows where I can source some?
I’ve obviously tried ionics who will only supply if there fitting the system at £750 + vat.
Thanks

Has anyone got some spare floor clamps for an ionic 650l system?
Or knows where I can source some?
I’ve obviously tried ionics who will only supply if there fitting the system at £750 + vat.
Thanks
I have 6 clamps going with a system I will be selling a bit later but can’t sell them separately sorry . They are very difficult to get a hold of but have you tried an authorised Ionic’s fitting centre they can get the clamps separately without Ionic’s fitting the system and that’s how I have got spare clamps over the years

I had this problem a few years back I ended up having some stainless brackets tig welded to my ionic’s frame to bolt it in with some spacer/spreader plates underneath.

I have 6 clamps going with a system I will be selling a bit later but can’t sell them separately sorry . They are very difficult to get a hold of but have you tried an authorised Ionic’s fitting centre they can get the clamps separately without Ionic’s fitting the system and that’s how I have got spare clamps over the years
Will give that a try.
Thanks ?

I had this problem a few years back I ended up having some stainless brackets tig welded to my ionic’s frame to bolt it in with some spacer/spreader plates underneath.
Yes i was thinking i could get something fabricated if i didn’t get any joy but obviously easier with the clamps.

Latest Posts

Back