Exterior gutter cleaning solution

Paul mc

Hi all

I have a job lined up to clean gutter exterior and fascia . I’m currently looking at purchasing ionic contact foam to spray on first but it’s quite pricey 

can anyone recommend any othe spray on cleaners please?

thanks

paul

32 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

By hand or by WFP

I’m thinking by hand as it should be easy to reach by ladder 

2 minutes ago, Paul mc said:

Just be careful, broken backs and death are not worth a few quid 

8 minutes ago, Paul mc said:

This will mean you cant do townhouses and ones with conservatories on. Would think a stand off, ladder stay, a bucket of very diluted degreaser of choice and a few dry clothes to dry off drips

5 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

This will mean you cant do townhouses and ones with conservatories on. Would think a stand off, ladder stay, a bucket of very diluted degreaser of choice and a few dry clothes to dry off drips

Thanks for that 

I was only considering the ladder as it’s a two storey semi detached on flat ground 

Have you used the ionic constant foam before? 
thanks

paul

2 minutes ago, Paul mc said:

Thanks for that 

I was only considering the ladder as it’s a two storey semi detached on flat ground 

thanks

paul

No but I'm WFP, I believe a friend of my son uses it and says it makes the PVC brighter and, apart from the price, likes it very much.

13 minutes ago, Paul mc said:

Thanks for that 

thanks

paul

If you would like so see more of an indepth review and usage of Ionics constant flow and contact check out YouTube Squeaky clean Dave or AE Mackintosh they both use it and rate it 

We have tried most things on the market and found that Virosol diluted 10 -1 works as well as anything apply by spray from a backpack or dip brush in a bucket of mix and apply , light rub rinse job done , if you are more ok with chemicals a light weak hypo mix works wonders for staining and greying of white plastics but obviously be careful a 7-1 mix for  this works well. 

1 hour ago, Apw1210 said:

If you would like so see more of an indepth review and usage of Ionics constant flow and contact check out YouTube Squeaky clean Dave or AE Mackintosh they both use it and rate it 

I’ve watched a few of the mackintosh videos ....he’s very informative 

58 minutes ago, Pjj said:

We have tried most things on the market and found that Virosol diluted 10 -1 works as well as anything apply by spray from a backpack or dip brush in a bucket of mix and apply , light rub rinse job done , if you are more ok with chemicals a light weak hypo mix works wonders for staining and greying of white plastics but obviously be careful a 7-1 mix for  this works well. 

Thanks for that pjj

i will have a look

paul