Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ninja bucket on a belt strap wearing!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Larry joly

Hows it going lads?

Ive only ever used ninja buckets, i find them really good. But the 2 I've had have both worn away the material strap that attaches to the bucket so that the bucket falls off the belt. Ive glued and taped them back on, but just wondering does anyone have a better solution. I'm not sure how long my "fix" will last. The bucket would last forever if not for that one problem!

Cheers 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows it going lads?

Ive only ever used ninja buckets, i find them really good. But the 2 I've had have both worn away the material strap that attaches to the bucket so that the bucket falls off the belt. Ive glued and taped them back on, but just wondering does anyone have a better solution. I'm not sure how long my "fix" will last. The bucket would last forever if not for that one problem!

Cheers 
My own personal bucket on a belt was a generic black one so I could brand it myself

When I first got it I cut off the rubbish belt buckle section and have always had it secured to my webbing rig with the two exact original thick black cable ties from day one.

No wear tear or issues to report

There's a solution for everything, just be creative and think outside of the window cleaning box

20210730_083920.jpg

20210730_083907.jpg

I think I know what you mean, mine usually last a fair bit before this happens. And has never fallen off. The buckle teeth can break after a fair bit of use also. But I generally get a good year at least out of one.

I usually only carry a 14" applicator and squeegee on mine, well rung out.

If your carrying a few blades. Maybe put one on a leather holster, and just use one slot. I feel this stops it swinging about as much, and you get a bit less wet leg, and may make that strap last a bit longer.

Thanks for the responses lads. I've had 2 buckets and ive been working for 6 years, so i got more than a year out of them. But theyd last forever otherwise, no issues with the plastic bucket or the clip. Seems ridiculous. I'll keep looking to see if i can fix it. Maybe bolting it to the bucket would do it, it wouldn't swivel but it wouldnt wear. Thanks again

Thanks for the responses lads. I've had 2 buckets and ive been working for 6 years, so i got more than a year out of them. But theyd last forever otherwise, no issues with the plastic bucket or the clip. Seems ridiculous. I'll keep looking to see if i can fix it. Maybe bolting it to the bucket would do it, it wouldn't swivel but it wouldnt wear. Thanks again
Plenty of ways to modify kit. Webbing strap is common as muck 

Rivets washers and military belt buckles are readily available

My bucket on a belt Is 8 years old and I modified it from new to shorten the strap and get rid of the big buckle

Think outside of the box and you can create anything 

Latest Posts

Back