Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Realistically Starting Up...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

TheDubtepper

Hi there boys and girls? /emoticons/smile.png , just having a read through all of the topics here! Is it realistic to assume that there is work out there to be had? My are middlesbrough/Teesside has many window cleaners, both small scale and large, will there be work to be had? Im not shy of grafting at all and will put in as much work as it takes! Whats the likleyhood of finding enough work as a one man band domestic traditional method cleaner?

Thanks in advance, Alex

Hi there boys and girls? /emoticons/smile.png , just having a read through all of the topics here! Is it realistic to assume that there is work out there to be had? My are middlesbrough/Teesside has many window cleaners, both small scale and large, will there be work to be had? Im not shy of grafting at all and will put in as much work as it takes! Whats the likleyhood of finding enough work as a one man band domestic traditional method cleaner?
Thanks in advance, Alex
Im from middlesbrough, what do u work as at the moment? What made u choose window cleaning?

Theirs plenty of work out ther u just gotta find it mate n work hard for it , its been nearly 1 year for me and i love my job but its hard work mate

Latest Posts

Back