Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Ro Waste Water

it is not worth putting on to a di as most of the time it is much much higher ppm than from your tap so down the drain is the best place for it but this time of year I always have a nice to have green grass

I must be doing it wrong then, I just put it back through the systems again. I have two tanks first tank 650L has normal tap water which is pumped to my RO-DI system on trailer then into trailer tank any waste water gets put back into the first tank and round and round it goes until trailer is full.

I must be doing it wrong then, I just put it back through the systems again. I have two tanks first tank 650L has normal tap water which is pumped to my RO-DI system on trailer then into trailer tank any waste water gets put back into the first tank and round and round it goes until trailer is full.

Very clever you will save money on water bills. But not the filters. They will get hammered.

Dam I thought I had that nailed with a big smile on my face not wasting any water. I will have to do a check on ppm from the tap then check whats coming out the waste pipe ppm if its higher than whats going in from the tap then I will have to re-think, :-(

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.