Smurf

Site outage

TolishAPurd

That was a pain in the **** wasn't it. Jesus christ Gav, sort it out, I'm trying to skive here!!!

:D

The mrs thinks I'm responding to emails. ;):D

Gav

Panic stations, i almost had a baby in the last hour or so!!!

God damn mysql! What was supposed to be a simple server update for the Mysql and php which should not really have had much outage at all if any turned into me almost needing a clean set of underwear!

Sorry all we are back now, might be a little hit and miss for a mo while i make sure all is sorted!

TolishAPurd

Lol, all good now mate. Don't talk to me about babies though, the mrs is due any minute now, hense I'm not working today!

Smurf

I cancelled a large job today just so I could come on here then only to find it's down

The real reason was I'm skiving too as had a bad night and woke up this morning still in pain. That what happens when you get older as work doesn't agree with me anymore :D

TolishAPurd
I cancelled a large job today just so I could come on here then only to find it's down

The real reason was I'm skiving too as had a bad night and woke up this morning still in pain. That what happens when you get older as work doesn't agree with me anymore :D

I think those are grounds for compensation Smurf. Now go find a mod and report the issue...oh wait...

Gav

Lol :rolleyes:

Right all sorted now, you can all enjoy the forum once more for work purposes (skiving!) ;) Sorry about that guys and gals.

Smurf

That would be the missus I answer to and she has just come home. Oh shit I better get on and clean the cooker as she asked me to do. :D

I think those are grounds for compensation Smurf. Now go find a mod and report the issue...oh wait...

Smurf

So no more data error messages for now? Nice one @Gav

Lol :rolleyes:

Right all sorted now, you can all enjoy the forum once more for work purposes (skiving!) ;) Sorry about that guys and gals.

Smurf

Thanks @Gav...Now I can I've just finished cleaning the cooker so am in the missus good books for the next few mins at least :D

Gav

No need to do that Norm, we were only out for a little while. Do I need to set up a counselling section for everyone effected but the outage or for WCF withdrawals? Lol