Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1 week to decide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That sounds good as you will get an invoice showing they installed it which might help insurance wise. 

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
If it is the ready to go system they send on a pallet for you to fit beware of the brackets being supplied with self tapping engineering bolts.

They are not up to the job and need replacing with bigger bolts and spreader plates.

I know someone with the facelift compact system and now the whole thing slides around the van.

If it is the ready to go system they send on a pallet for you to fit beware of the brackets being supplied with self tapping engineering bolts.

They are not up to the job and need replacing with bigger bolts and spreader plates.

I know someone with the facelift compact system and now the whole thing slides around the van.
They are fitting it all for me. I just go to them, am having delivery only system,with upgrade on controller.  

I have a Combo, so will add as much protection I can. Would like this van to last a while.
The underside of my combo has no under sealing but it looked solid last I looked, I wanted to hire a lift in garage to under seal mine with waxoyl but that's out of the window, hopefully next year as a mate of a mate owns a garage 

The underside of my combo has no under sealing but it looked solid last I looked, I wanted to hire a lift in garage to under seal mine with waxoyl but that's out of the window, hopefully next year as a mate of a mate owns a garage 
I have a mate who has his own garage. I pay him x amount per month

He services ,repairs my car as n when it requires. Already got my van on the list also.

I have a mate who has his own garage. I pay him x amount per month

He services ,repairs my car as n when it requires. Already got my van on the list also.
I use a garage 5 minutes walk from my house and they look after me but they are always jam packed with work, I'll keep my fingers crossed for next year and get it under sealed as i only do 2,500 miles a year so keeping mine long term unless it's worth changing depending how this electric revolution goes with Gov's £40bn black hole 

Ive had my transit connect from new and just left my plastic load liner down and had my system fitted on top of it....that was nearly 4 years ago now....I'll be getting another new one in another 6 or 7 years probably...no sign of rust anywhere.....

Ive had my transit connect from new and just left my plastic load liner down and had my system fitted on top of it....that was nearly 4 years ago now....I'll be getting another new one in another 6 or 7 years probably...no sign of rust anywhere.....
If they do an electric version. I'd imagine they do/would.

Been looking to go to WFP for a while now. Been cleaning traditional method for 7 years. Not sure what my best option is and looking for advice. Do I buy from waterworks or facelift as a system or purchase a system myself and set it up. (Not great with DIY) Could someone send me a lift of what I’d need to buy? 

Been looking to go to WFP for a while now. Been cleaning traditional method for 7 years. Not sure what my best option is and looking for advice. Do I buy from waterworks or facelift as a system or purchase a system myself and set it up. (Not great with DIY) Could someone send me a lift of what I’d need to buy? 
From reading back on other posts, asking on here and getting some sound advice.  I eventually decided on what I posted on this post, (going with the cleaning warehouse, supply n fitting) there's loads of choice out there, only you can decide. It comes down to do you want to purify your own water or buy it. Budget is the guiding factor! How much you wanna spend!,

Latest update. Get the system fitted on 15th Dec.  Must also say, the guys at the cleaning warehouse have been extremely helpful throughout, I've asked loads via email. Always replied quickly. So happy days soon. New year new beginnings it will be.

So the day of getting my Tank ,pump (system) fitted has finally arrived. N guess what. 04-15 in the morning. I go to leave, battery warning light comes on on the dashboard,no power steering, cant go anywhere. Sitting here now feeling really peed off. Though best it happened b4 I hit the motorway!. 

So the day of getting my Tank ,pump (system) fitted has finally arrived. N guess what. 04-15 in the morning. I go to leave, battery warning light comes on on the dashboard,no power steering, cant go anywhere. Sitting here now feeling really peed off. Though best it happened b4 I hit the motorway!. 
Is there no supermarkets open that might sell jump leads, to get you away 

Latest Posts

Back