Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2/3 Customers Said They Will Pay Me When They Get Paid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All my work is within 10 miles from me so driving isnt a problem. If you earn 250 per week... dont let your debts go over 250.

if you earn 400 dont let your debts go over 400.

Basically if your debts go over your weekly earnings then you really do have to consider doing something.

every house has a dated invoice post through the door, i have records saying that i have done them, thats all you need,
But they could say your making it up. To me they have to sign somet. If you cleaned my windows & I didn't pay how can you prove to whoever that you did them. I've got your invoice but I've thrown that & you can write down you cleaned anybody's house. Sorry to be a pain but I think it's a good idea but would you really do it or is it just a piece to frighten them if that's the right word. What if there on holiday. They could just say that.

thats the diffrence in the type of customer.

if they are away i dont mind that, i know when most of mine go away as they let me know,

as a rule its just on there.

if i clean the windows the 1st time, and no payment, i'll clean the once more if still no payment, then bye bye to them.

but since i have that on there, i have had no need to do anything! they all pay up no problems, apart from the parents-in-law!!!

One of my customers is on holiday for 2 weeks i went to collect payment and a housekeeper was their... so i will be waiting for them its only £4.00 though lol but still got to collect the money /emoticons/wink.png

I just go out collecting an hour at ***ht, I get about 95% of people in and the rest I post an invoice to, which tells them they can pay online or send a cheque. I do give there door a knock while I am there, but if not I wait until I have tried again at ***ht before posting them.

InvoiceExample.doc

I keep getting people try and pay me before i have done the first cleans but to be honest ibturn them down each time

As i feel it makes you feel that when you have done them you have done them for nothing .

Most my work is within 2-3 mile away and I pass a good lot everyday anyway so I don't mind calling back.. If they constantly have me calling out they just don't get done anymore.. Hate people who say can you call back Friday.. fri comes, oh flip your going to kill me I forgot to go to the bank sorry..

Lol i like that laddergadder,

And i had 3,4 people say that this week call back on friday! lol

Latest Posts

Back