Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

300 t0 450 gpd?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It is pure output that is measured @Part Timer .

US gallons = 4 litres UK, a day = 24 hours. Perfect water temperature, perfect applied water pressure and specific input water tds for best results.

At best, we might be able to produce 25% to 30% of their specifications under normal conditions. It's similar to new car MPG claims. We can never achieve the figures quoted.

US gallons = 4 litres UK, a day = 24 hours. Perfect water temperature, perfect applied water pressure and specific input water tds for best results.

At best, we might be able to produce 25% to 30% of their specifications under normal conditions. It's similar to new car MPG claims. We can never achieve the figures quoted.
Yes all attainable in the laboratory but real world never going to happen ???

Yes I quite agree it’s false advertising, if one’s want that level of water production then a 4040 it the way to go , we have twin rod and booster pumps in all vans and an produce. 1000 ltr of our in 2 hours we only dump around 20% due to low tds but when working in higher tds areas dump up to 40-50 % and then it takes a bit longer
In over 15 years my R/O has never got anywhere 60ltrs an hour even with a booster pump, a mate down the road from me has 40/21 and can fill his 1000ltr static tank in around 3 hours, this leaves him surplus water as well which came in handy last week when I forgot to fill my tank overnight and only realised when I went to drop the sub pump in the tank on the morning

Yes all attainable in the laboratory but real world never going to happen ???
there are 6 pints in an american gallon

3.409566 ltrs = 6 pints which is an American gallon.

Purefreedom sell Aquatec booster pumps. Aquatec have a good name. You need one that has a 24v transformer included, not just the pump on its own.
Thank you spruce,what is a 24v transformer?is that inside the pump,do they have a plug on them or do i have to hook it to a battery,il have a look now.

Spruce i was on aquatec looking an theres a choice between seven pumps,which one would suit my 300gpd ro,i havent a clue mate thanks

Im getting all the bits ordered,iv a thousand litre ibc coming on monday,so from my tap to prefilters first,from pre filters to booster pump to ro?
Thanks for all the help

What else would i need lads,do i need a gauge after my booster pump?
Is it worth isolating with taps at different intervals?
Any input of hows yous do it would be great?

Thank you spruce,what is a 24v transformer?is that inside the pump,do they have a plug on them or do i have to hook it to a battery,il have a look now.
You plug it into 230v, and it reduces the voltage to 24v. Forget connecting it up to a battery, as you will need 2 x 12v batteries and a 24v charger.

What else would i need lads,do i need a gauge after my booster pump?
Is it worth isolating with taps at different intervals?
Any input of hows yous do it would be great?
Just keep it simple. First are your prefilters, then add your booster pump and then the membranes. You don't need isolating valves etc. I believe the pump you want is the 8800 series. They have an internal bypass in the head of the pump. Once the pressure gets up to where it is set to, a relief valve releases the water back to the input side of the pump.

If memory serves me @doug atkinson has several models, but I can't see anything listed on his site.

Just keep it simple. First are your prefilters, then add your booster pump and then the membranes. You don't need isolating valves etc. I believe the pump you want is the 8800 series. They have an internal bypass in the head of the pump. Once the pressure gets up to where it is set to, a relief valve releases the water back to the input side of the pump.

If memory serves me @doug atkinson has several models, but I can't see anything listed on his site.
Thank you den an spruce
Iv a confession lads lol i had a whole new heating system put in last summer an i didnt even think to check the valve under my sink,iv just checked it an it was only half way turned,so i turned it full way there now an the pressure has rocketed lol i hooked the ro up an the pure is coming out very fast now,so i dont think i will need a booster pump,i feel silly now?

I have my ro on my kitchen bench beside the window with holes drilled for the hoses,though i want to put it outside now beside my ibc when it comes on monday,i know the frost will wreck it come the winter again,so im thinking of making a ply box with 18inch an insulating it,anyone else have there ro outside?

Latest Posts

Back