Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Charge

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

BaSwindows

Firstly hello to you all,

I have been reading all the posts over the last few months and has really helped me out! I have spent the last 6 months cleaning my friends and family's windows to get use to the WFP system I purchased, I have been steadily gaining work from August and have started building up my round, However today I received a call from a local hotel asking me to quote to clean their windows on a 6 weekly basis I don't know how much to charge.

The majority of the windows are ground floor some second floor there is easy access to all of them

2ft x 3ft 185 windows

2ft x 6ft 27 windows

6ft x 3ft 6 windows

6ft x 6ft 15 windows

3ft x 4ft 69 windows

1.5ft x 6ft 63 windows

2ft x 4ft 58 Windows

I look forward to your responses any other info needed let me know Thank you In advance

Kevin

Going on the £1 per window theory and a rough add up in my head, that equals about £420. But do they have a budget for that much every 6 weeks? £70 a week for clean windows? Times are hard. How much do you need the work? If you didn't win it would it be a big loss? Up to you at the end of the day what you'll be happy with. Sounds like a days work to me.

Thanks for the responses so far guys, I was going with £400 as it's all in the same place just have to move the van a few times !

Tuffers I reckon they do have a budget but don't know what that is, I don't desperately need the work but would still be good to have it on the books!

Thanks again everyone will let you know how I get on !

Some pics would help to show us the style of windows and access.

Be warned always go in high as they will want a discount

I will upload some pictures Tom. The majority are in a court yard single story just the main reception area that is 2 story

Back