Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Absolute nightmare!!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sounds like it's been nicked. Was the trailer outside? Check out the local windys and see if anyone is using an SLX-25 all of a sudden. Either way, it sucks mate :thumbsdown:
Oops, just read you think it fell out. Saying that, if there was no sign of it another windy might have picked it up?

This isn't just any old pole, this is a Gardiners pole :inlove:

slx.jpg

Hahaha its been a laugh reading these posts boyo's.

Tuffers, nope deffo fell out, plus the stretch of road between my house and work is a national speed limit, so it would of been half destroyed just by falling out. It fell out a few months ago!!!! At about 10 mph and got some decent scuffs and a very nice bloke ran up behind me and gave it back.

Would of thought i'd learnt my lesson then! So at 60ish on a really really busy road, its the main bus route to manchester and a double decker goes past every 10 minutes plus hgv's etc

So even if another windy did find it they would've been lucky to salvage my beloved tecbuk and aquadapter.

Oi winpro,,,......dont be dissing my tecbuk lmao, been talking to richard today and the new hybrids have 30 odd % boars hair instead of 17% so every cloud has its silver lining lol.

I would be heartbroken......

Could always try "sell your stuff page on facebook" as some one may have found it and kindly took it home...but if its the main route to manchester then its no wonder it was stollen haha

Latest Posts

Back