Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

After weeks of using the liquidator...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Are the Moerman rubbers provided for the liquidator not that good, people seem to be changing them. It looks like it's 50/50 in terms of peot liking the liquidator.

Are the Moerman rubbers provided for the liquidator not that good, people seem to be changing them. It looks like it's 50/50 in terms of peot liking the liquidator.
Moerman rubber is a good rubber but I like testing others out it is just the way I am now . If your are leaving residue just press a little firmer

The moerman rubber is ok but a little too soft so it can catch easy on any dry patch on the glass

Change the angle of the handle to the glass

Are you using the moerman swivel handle?

I use facelift rubber and have no problems as it is stiffer and glides superb

I can do a whole day with no lines or detailing

Do you mean the angle of the squeegee rubber as it starts cutting down the water or the handle angle from the window. I have problems leaving lines but found if I have the rubber going across the window at 45° with front end up it cuts down the lines.......now I leave residue on window.
You're onto it. Leaving residue I find is down to my handle angle and also pressure against glass. Experiment with different rubber as well. I also find the Moerman rubber a little soft. Razer red with good slip applied works best for me.

I also thought leaving residue was down to too much wash up liquid or solution. Did you find having the handle closer or further from the glass better & more or less pressure in leaving less residue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back