Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Am I too expensive ? Part 2 continued.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green interesting as I have a massive folder in the van with side by side pics of before and afters and I have given it to customers to look through who have then shown friends etc etc

There's work everywhere

One thing I did recently was a full exterior clean that included soft wash roof,drove clean and seal clean all gutters fascists softits and paint garage door

The job looked amazing and the house so much bigger and brighter really stood out on the road

Maybe there's a business in full exterior clean ups

Interesting thread.
All these new millionaire window cleaners will be getting new vans soon.
Funny you say that, been to a Volkswagen garage today looking at a new transporter.

Unsure what to do as my current van has only 46g on the clock, but might spoil myself

Interesting thread.
All these new millionaire window cleaners will be getting new vans soon.
:rolleyes: And what reg is your vans on Damo? With your 100 new callers every week you certainly can't be shy a bit of brass!

Funny you say that, been to a Volkswagen garage today looking at a new transporter.Unsure what to do as my current van has only 46g on the clock, but might spoil myself
I test drove the new Trafic this week whilst having mine serviced, may well be on the cards before Christmas, would feel guilty for parting with a 49K van but if folks didnt there wouldnt be good opportunity for someone needing a quality second hander.

Mine has a 175K on now so once I strip the gear out it will be sold spares or repairs even though it drives sweet as a nut. Just don't want comebacks if anything did go major wrong with her.

Funny you say that, been to a Volkswagen garage today looking at a new transporter.Unsure what to do as my current van has only 46g on the clock, but might spoil myself
If they released the low roof ugly transit in the UK I would have that. I actually love it lol.

Green interesting as I have a massive folder in the van with side by side pics of before and afters and I have given it to customers to look through who have then shown friends etc etcThere's work everywhere

One thing I did recently was a full exterior clean that included soft wash roof,drove clean and seal clean all gutters fascists softits and paint garage door

The job looked amazing and the house so much bigger and brighter really stood out on the road

Maybe there's a business in full exterior clean ups
There's plenty of business in external cleanups. As I said earlier you just got to ask for it.

:rolleyes: And what reg is your vans on Damo? With your 100 new callers every week you certainly can't be shy a bit of brass!

I test drove the new Trafic this week whilst having mine serviced, may well be on the cards before Christmas, would feel guilty for parting with a 49K van but if folks didnt there wouldnt be good opportunity for someone needing a quality second hander.

Mine has a 175K on now so once I strip the gear out it will be sold spares or repairs even though it drives sweet as a nut. Just don't want comebacks if anything did go major wrong with her.
The systems worth more than most windies vans:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest Posts

Back