Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some People Are Plonkers.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Cleaned a pub today and crikey I think it must be 10 years since it was cleaned but not complaining next time will be easier, cleaned outside downstairs by 9.30 and spent next 45 minutes trying to get the sodding manager out of bed so I could do inside then gave up and went onto next job. Gotta do inside tomorrow now and he will be charged for the extra fuel.

Now I don't bug people for money and if they ain't got it I'll go back or leave till next month but that next job I knocked on the door before I started and I knew someone was in there cos the idiot walked past the door, I kinda wouldn't mind so much but I only wanted em to nudge cars forward a bit so I could get ladder up.

Was in a bad mood by now and went to next job, old couple gave me extra as always and told me to get my lad some sweets which cheered me back up and while was still there got another job from a passer by on a street I got custies anyway so result there and then just popped to missus's sisters and while was putting locks on ladders a woman stopped her car and asked if I was a window cleaner, start doing her windows next week lol.

Felt like sharing, bad start but great finish.

Ah well good day then, I went collecting again and got a whole 28.20.

This good weather get everyone out the house. I was going an inside clean today got 40 for 2 hours work which is good, when a was there a guy stopped and asked me to clean the outsides of one of the houses up the road. which i priced at 40. We got talking, turns out he runs he has his own cleaning business which cleans 200 proeprtys per week. Ive to go collect payment on monday for the house. I think ill see if he can give/get me more work. Hes commercial cleaner to so im hoping this opens a few doors for me

nice one dodger you never now what youll pick up when your out working . i was doing a full house clean today facia and soffit gutters and powerwashing the drive while doing i was approached by 2 of the neighbours and got their houses to do next week

I cleaned a pub a month ago and it took me ages... it hadnt been cleaned in years either.... toke me 1 and a half hours.... for £10.00 ! But second time i done it... it toke me 35 minutes ! /emoticons/smile.png

Well got the inside of the pub done this morning and aint gotta do that for another 3 months but took a good look at the smoking area and boy oh boy is that gonna take some doing next month.

Ouch yeah I cleaned a pub here and it didn't take me long since it had been cleaned recently.

Pubs should upkeep their style more.

Yeah this one has old sash windows with 6 small panes at top and 1 large one at bottom. At least smoking area at back are all modern upvc, they're real bad but a bit of virosol should do the trick.

Yeah this one has old sash windows with 6 small panes at top and 1 large one at bottom. At least smoking area at back are all modern upvc, they're real bad but a bit of virosol should do the trick.
Ahh nothing worse the cleaning a smokers window

Latest Posts

Back