Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3Rd Van On The Road Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I want to see my business just like yours!

I got a lot of work ahead of me to be like that lol

12 months is good going!

One important bit of advice, avoid two man teams. All they do is talk to each other all day lol

Tried it before. Even if I crack the whip you loose too much time.

If a customers wants a chat. It's not one stopped, it's two.

Fair wage for a fair days work.

Tried it before. Even if I crack the whip you loose too much time. If a customers wants a chat. It's not one stopped, it's two.

Fair wage for a fair days work.
Very true mate, is there any jobs you need two men on?

Very good mate , if i never had a part time job id easily have over 200 customers but am stuck on 155 /emoticons/sad.png lol

Hmmm never cos its a nyt tym weekend job start at 4pm to 12 friday n sataday but am changing from 6pm to 6am every 1 partys during these hours on a weekend if i never had this job id be out partyin at well /emoticons/tongue.png but i jus sit at work n hava few spliffs /emoticons/smile.png i look forward to goin to work e ery fri n sat /emoticons/smile.png cos its very cushty /emoticons/smile.png even if i didnt hav this job i still wudnt work friday or saturdays /emoticons/smile.png so bit of extra pocket money reeli mate /emoticons/smile.png

Crystal view you have proved there is a lot of work out there if your willing to go looking for it. 8.5 k a month of repeat business is good going no wonder you need three vans

thanks for the idea of calling business. I dropped card continuously for half a year and have a customer base of 220 but stopped after June because I could not keep up with the work (2 jobs)

I am going full time in a few weeks and am going to pick up where I left off. canvass and leaflet drops - goal is 20 000 cards this year and 500 customers.

Crystal view you have proved there is a lot of work out there if your willing to go looking for it. 8.5 k a month of repeat business is good going no wonder you need three vans
His target is 8.5k this year, I don't think he's hit 8.5k yet.

So then that job cannot be the reason you ain't got more custies then is it? Lol
Well u cud say that lol i want fridays n saturdays for chilling /emoticons/smile.png n i chose to work for a bit iof pocket money after work i always go to partys n chill out so its not to bad for me /emoticons/smile.png but i think if i never had this job i wud if dropped some flyers instead which cud of got me extra few customers but i always promise myself ill do this on sundays but i never do it lol

Latest Posts

Back