Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any One Use Or Recommend This Pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

35ft = slx or maybe x line.

We are selling an slx 25 ( it's the first model)

Used for one job, now not needed.
what do you mean first model ? is it the first ones they did in grey or do you mean the one before the new slx 2?

thanks Damo,

I have 25ft now, need bigger for new clients, 3 store houses. I dont want to spent a lot of pounds /emoticons/smile.png as i will use once or twice per month.

what do you mean first model ? is it the first ones they did in grey or do you mean the one before the new slx 2?
Pole was bought JUST before the new slx2 came out.
So it's got the hardened finish. The same as the extreme and probably the new slx2s

thanks Damo,
I have 25ft now, need bigger for new clients, 3 store houses. I dont want to spent a lot of pounds /emoticons/smile.png as i will use once or twice per month.
25ft what ?

What sort of pole?

Pole was bought JUST before the new slx2 came out.
So it's got the hardened finish. The same as the extreme and probably the new slx2s
I am interested if it is still for sale

Trying them out Saturday.

My money would have been on the slx 2 35ft

Cheaper

Lighter

Brush and gooseneck free

New clamps as well.

Make sure you let us know what you think.

You would have saved about £27. And got a free bush £30 and a g neck £25

So about an £85 saving. Plus a lighter pole and you can add extensions to the Gardiner.

from x-line a got 10% off and free brush. as i need pole for Friday i couldn't wait for gardiner 5-7working days.

Will try this one and share mine experience :Image1:

Back