Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone for a mug?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'll stick with my classic jamo 365's JakeGot modern speakers but can't beat them and my jb labs sub
Vintage!

Yeah I'm massively into hifi and music, literally the only one out of all me friends that still listens through a proper hifi system, none of this Bluetooth **** !

Yep that's his signature sultans of swing live version, he played that at the O2 in May, was fantastic

Knopflers great but just lacks a little madness. Great control but maybe too controlled?

Robbie Krieger does it for me.

Just a little more 'out there'.

It's horses for courses.

Knopflers great but just lacks a little madness. Great control but maybe too controlled?
Robbie Krieger does it for me.

Just a little more 'out there'.

It's horses for courses.
Yeah but you clean solar panels all day so you need some madness after that :rofl:

@MrBump
My way of winding down, when the wife's out /emoticons/wink.png

You wouldn't believe I'm 26 lol!!!

[media]

Was that a typo? Cos surely you meant to write 66! ;-)

So much old music in this thread, I can't listen to it all, it makes me want to go find my slippers and fall asleep on my arm chair and dribble a bit :rofl:

Now wheres my amon tobin vinyls, that'll get me going again :thumbsup:

Well it's better than most of the modern stuff bumpy,

Then again 80s-90s music is modern to you :rofl:

Amon tobins? Never heard of himo_O

You young uns

I was going to clubs listening to it all when it came out..then again i was going raving on a schoolnight:confused:

Not much use at school next day i know that

Not a big fan of modern stuff either, musics been pretty **** for the last ten years on the whole, or since x-factor conveniently. The one exception is paulo nutini, loved his stuff from the beginning, so young but already a legend. Anyway I feel alot younger than you right now after hearing you listen to dire straits by choice! Haha. Nevermind mind zeal window cleaning, you should be called zimmerframe window cleaning :rofl:

You would of heard of amon tobin as his music is used in the background of top gear alot, not how I found out about him though. He makes all of his music through tiny samples, he's on the ninja tune label, along with mr. Scruff, kid koala, bonobo etc :whistle:

Ha ha, yeah paolo nutini is very good! And some Coldplay, but that's about it really!

How old are you then mr bump?

I grew up in the best era for music..

Not the shite they listen to nowadays

First ever album i bought was public enemy.. nation of millions

Yeah I really liked the parachutes album, rush of blood was ok, but the newer the stuff the less I like it for some reason, it just seems to follow standard patterns now, too bland.

I'm 32 daveyboy, but feel 52 /emoticons/wink.png First tape I ever bought was mr. Blobby, but lets not get into that /emoticons/tongue.png

My first ever vinyls though were michael viners incredible bongo band and jazzmatazz, so hopefully I have redeemed 'some' respect after my mr. Blobby 'incident' :whistle:

Back