Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone using Moreman Liquidator?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tried the Razor Red today, and much better!! /emoticons/smile.png Cheers!
And it will last forever

When i was 100% trad i could use the same piece for a month solid easily

I did use 5-6 different squeegees daily but i reckon continous use about a month at least

It is different to other rubbers as in it's silicone not natural rubber hence it wears differently

Defo. I've used the RazorRed on trial before, and did last longer than my usual Ettore rubbers. It's strange, cos the Moreman rubber is a dream in my 18". Still on the first one although don't use it much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries mate, someone else on here told me about it, DaveyBoy it was lol. Seemingly the moreman rubber takes around 15 minutes of constant use to bed it in, give your clips a little squeeze with pliers to tighten them to hold the rubber tighter to stop movement noticed mine moved a bit but was fine after

Pretty much all squeegee rubber is natural rubber

Razr is silicone and perfect

Unger green may be silicon as it feels odd but they definitely didn't get that right did they

i reckon moerman rubbers gettin popular lately as its very cost effective . i went to order some last week,the big packs were all sold out. i had to wait

price of it has risen a tad too .

reminds me whats the latest on polzn blades ?.

Not spoken to Bob for a while..busy busy..i am gonna give him a shout tomorrow see how he is

Anybody know what the Unger hard rubber is like in the liquidator? It's 37 degrees here so thinking of swapping to hard to see how it goes. The Moerman soft, Ettore and razr red have been ok but interested in trying hard.

More to the point does anyone own a "Precision Glide". It would be nice to get an unbiased comparison after all the BS that's been getting thrown around on the FB Groups... /emoticons/smile.png
Yes got one and it's very good

Anyone been in contact w Moerman customer service lately?

(Wouldn't really call it service tho.)

My advice. Don't even try. Slow replies. If you get any at all.

And they don't keep what they promise.

I liked the liquidators and the rest of the kit I bought from them. But will probably not buy any more products from them. Because they definitely don't seem to care about their customers.

I've not dealt with their customer service

I needed to contact them so contacted those in charge by email and had no issues

It would be a shame if their customer service is not up to scratch

Have to agree with you. "It would be a shame if their customer service is not up to scratch". Had good impression from their products. But customer support SUX. I'm actually a bit dissapointed in Moerman as a company.

They will probably not get any more of my money in the future. Thinking of starting to modify my Ettore channels instead.

Back