Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Double O-Clip Pliers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wenson

Hi Purchased some o clip pliers off fleebay which was just under £10. Not the best but I thought as I would hardly use them they would be ok. Today I crimped up my first o clip and did not get even near to being crimped when one of the handles broke in half :(:(:( I normally would try to buya bit of quality but paid for my sins with cheap c+ap. I know you all use o-clips so could anyone recommend a decent paid of pliers which would last more than one use. Knipex seem to be a good make but rather buy a brand you use and stand the test of time. Thanks

In a former life as a telephone engineer I used cutters and pliers extensively. I can certainly vouch for the quality of Knipex as they always lasted years for me. The only time I ever had to replace a pair was when they were lost or stolen. Full disclosure, I have never used their O clip pliers though.

Gardiners sell some for about £20 with delivery or there are some Knipex ones for £18 on Amazon free delivery if you have Prime membership

Irwin end cutters £11 at moment in Screwfix, run a a file through one half side of the blades to blunt it down youll have cutters n crimpers on the same tool

Back