Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are window cleaners still allowed to work during Coronavirus (Covid-19)?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Woking is better than everything in the UK. 

Woking is home to H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds, Peter Gabriel, and McLarean cars. Only problem is that its a legal requirement to play golf.....which is a pooh sport. ?

Some cleaners are working some are not.

If ones that are working get offered a new clean they know another isolation cleaner does ... Do you take it ? 
It won't happen. No customer is going to do that and if they did you probably don't want to keep them as a customer anyway.

Digest these facts, last week was lowest weekly death rate recorded in the U.K this year showing 10,645 this decline as been pretty constant since Jan where the average per week for entire month was 13,000. Now while I accept more people at home less car crashes less industrial accidents as people are not working listening to the news you would think half the country was going to die, but deaths are down. The only difference being now due to the virus so many are dying in hospital instead of at home in care home etc. So the NHS cannot cope. The average age of deaths in the country is 76 for corona virus, everyone is its own personal tragedy I know but here's another fact. 10% of all people over 80 who contract this awful virus will die, compared to 10% of all people over 80 will die every year as a matter of course. Some where within the figures is the answers but listen to London Imperial College who advises the government on this, 20,000 will die if we follow rules 500,000 will die if we do not this does not mean we will save 480,000 by following the rules as a large percentage of these people will die anyway it is just their time. I am not making light of this awful virus but do you really think it is worth destroying everything we know. The cure will turn out to be far worse than the virus

Digest these facts, last week was lowest weekly death rate recorded in the U.K this year showing 10,645 this decline as been pretty constant since Jan where the average per week for entire month was 13,000. Now while I accept more people at home less car crashes less industrial accidents as people are not working listening to the news you would think half the country was going to die, but deaths are down. The only difference being now due to the virus so many are dying in hospital instead of at home in care home etc. So the NHS cannot cope. The average age of deaths in the country is 76 for corona virus, everyone is its own personal tragedy I know but here's another fact. 10% of all people over 80 who contract this awful virus will die, compared to 10% of all people over 80 will die every year as a matter of course. Some where within the figures is the answers but listen to London Imperial College who advises the government on this, 20,000 will die if we follow rules 500,000 will die if we do not this does not mean we will save 480,000 by following the rules as a large percentage of these people will die anyway it is just their time. I am not making light of this awful virus but do you really think it is worth destroying everything we know. The cure will turn out to be far worse than the virus
Well I think The Cure are a good band ?

Some where within the figures is the answers but listen to London Imperial College who advises the government on this, 20,000 will die if we follow rules 500,000 will die if we do not this does not mean we will save 480,000 by following the rules as a large percentage of these people will die anyway it is just their time. I am not making light of this awful virus but do you really think it is worth destroying everything we know. The cure will turn out to be far worse than the virus
Aye, it seems like we were born to die!

Latest Posts

Back