Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are window cleaners still allowed to work during Coronavirus (Covid-19)?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I’m currently watching series 2 of Sunderland till I die.. watched the first series back at Xmas. Really well made! 
A lot better than the football team, that's for certain. One of the best stadiums and training facilities in the country and they turn out that dross. See you've got a dodgy fan butting in supporting Dorset ? Sniffed too much Hypo obviously.

The way i read into window cleaning is we are providing the community with a service, we dont need to come near customers & all this week i have carried on as normal & had a great response from 99-9% liking to have there windows cleaned weather self isolating or being cautious as government asked,i choose not to apply for grants or credit as yep like a few out there not qualify for much .I cannot sit still as i run & weight train mostly twice a day ,theres only so much you can do in the back garden.Tear me to pieces if you like every one has opinions.Every one take care & keep your distance ! 
Good on ya. I think you're doing what I will be doing in a couple of weeks whilst I make my mind up. I hope in 2 weeks the government will relax lockdown a bit, and I'll have the confidence to do what you're doing now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down!

Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad.

I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.

I’m not talking to my hairdryer as she just talks hot air and the torch can’t shed any light on it.

The hoover however just sucks it up. While the bin swallows anything you say and is just full of rubbish!

My kenwood chef is all mixed up! Not to mention what the toilet is full of...!

Don’t tell the colander anything, can’t hold its own water.

Worried about my stairs they seem to be up and down.

In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine no situation is too pressing.

Be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down!

Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are getting bad.

I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.

I’m not talking to my hairdryer as she just talks hot air and the torch can’t shed any light on it.

The hoover however just sucks it up. While the bin swallows anything you say and is just full of rubbish!

My kenwood chef is all mixed up! Not to mention what the toilet is full of...!

Don’t tell the colander anything, can’t hold its own water.

Worried about my stairs they seem to be up and down.

In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine no situation is too pressing.
You need to have a conversation with @strech, would be interesting to find out which ones the biggest fruitcake ?

Latest Posts

Back