Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bush Gardens

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ant

I'm getting a bit fed up, or should I say shred up of customers who like having their lethal prickly growths all over their ground floor windows! I got scratched to bits today not to mention constantly catching my microfibre and having to battle to free it!

I was wondering if it's reasonable to ask a custy to have it cut back or offer to do it myself. I did this today but the lady seemed a bit put out, she rejected my offer to do it then said if she ever feels like having it done she'll let me know.

I can't get bloomin shredded every time I clean her windows! Anyone else have this problem and shall I get rid?

Be careful tho coz some people put them in front of there windows to stop burglars.
Stops burglars and window cleaners! Maybe the stealthy approach, a sly snip here and there :ninja:

with you there ant...sends me mad sometimes..

yesterday just wiping the sills and it flicked water all over my clean windows...

I do rip off anything in the way but yep sometimes...its a pain..

bloody customers whod have em.../emoticons/biggrin.png

with you there ant...sends me mad sometimes..
yesterday just wiping the sills and it flicked water all over my clean windows...

I do rip off anything in the way but yep sometimes...its a pain..

bloody customers whod have em.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Oh yeah! The flicking of water back on windows, that as well!

Roses are the worst! wolves in sheep clothing. Ouch!

Latest Posts

Back